1. Bleacher Report- I’ve followed Ty Schalter’s Lions blog since it started, and I’ve enjoyed talking with him regularly about anything concerning the Detroit Lions. I highly recommend Ty’s articles now on Bleacher Report. I’m sure you’ll like his creative writing style and thoughtful analysis. Plus, he has been a supporter of my work since the very beginning.
2. Midway Illustrated- Brett’s Bears blog has transformed from a very simple site into a visually appealing blog. I’ve had the pleasure of following Midway Illustrated for several years, and any Bears fan should read Brett’s candid opinions.
3. NFL.com- A major source of information for me and my site. I love watching the combine live on their site, and I think that Mike Mayock is one of the very best football analysts in the business. When I started blogging, NFL.com reached out to me. Consequently, NFL Draft Blogger is a much better site for all of you.
4. Pro Football Weekly- I respect their NFL Draft analyst, Nolan Nawrocki quite a bit. In fact, last year, his mock draft was the only one I could find that beat mine, as far as accuracy goes.
5. The Mock Draft Database- A cool concept that should appeal to draft fans. They provide a database of mock drafts for easy viewing.
6. Scott Wright’s Draft Countdown- Perhaps the very first draft-related website I ever cam across, Scott’s site is very professional looking, and he has a great deal of experience writing about the NFL Draft.
If you would like me to link to your site, please feel free to do so by going to my contact page.